Our New Campus is now open!
Click on the photo below to open an album of photos:
Everything You Want to Know About the Linkou Campus!
Find the answers to your questions about Morrison Academy Taipei’s move to a new campus in Linkou. Questions not answered? Please contact the PR Manager Grace Chiou – email@example.com.
- When will we move?
We are moving to Linkou in December 2019 and the first day of school in Linkou Campus will be on January 7th, 2020.
- When will 12th grade be offered at Morrison Academy Taipei?
12th grade will be offered beginning in the fall of 2020.
- Will there be more classes per grade at the Taipei Linkou campus?
The new Linkou campus will remain a one-class per grade campus providing quality education from Kindergarten to Grade 12.
- Where is the new campus located?
Our Linkou Campus is located at No.1, Dong Hu Road, Linkou District, New Taipei City . Please see this map.
- What will the new campus look like?
- How was the community involved in the design process?
In 2015 the architect met several times with a facility planning committee which was made up of several parents and students. The spacious “pods” and parking for parents are examples of this committee’s contribution to the design. Community forums and parent surveys have also allowed for many voices to be heard.
- Why do we need to relocate to a larger property?
The Board has heard Bethany parents’ requests for a high school. That is the most compelling reason to search for a larger campus.
- Could the high school be on the new campus and K-8 continue in the current location?
It’s much more efficient for K-12 to share the athletic field, gym, sports field, cafeteria, library, music and language teachers, busing programs, and Principal. Locating all the grades on one campus promotes a family atmosphere (older students helping younger students) and transportation for families with children in several grades.
K-12年級共同使用學校資源是較符合經濟效益的，如: 操場、體育館、體育設施、餐廳、圖書館、音樂及語文師資、校車、及校長。所有年級在同一個校區同時也能營造大家庭的氛圍 (高年級的學生可以協助低年級的學生)，而且方便家長接送在不同年級就讀的孩子。
- What new programs would be offered with a larger campus?
- Will transportation be provided from Taipei to the new campus?
- Will there be parking for parents?
There are 66 parking places designated for parents on the Linkou campus.
- Who can I contact for more information about the Linkou Campus?
PR Manager Grace Chiou – firstname.lastname@example.org .
台北校區公關主任 Grace Chiou – email@example.com 。